James project 365 2014

Moab Man

Re: James project 365

Rain can be spectacular to shoot in. The colors are richer. Just need to buy a proper rain coat for your camera. Funny thing, I live in the deer and own three.

James Clark

Rain can be spectacular to shoot in. The colors are richer. Just need to buy a proper rain coat for your camera. Funny thing, I live in the deer and own three.
Should think its going to be one of my next investments. My house is small and with my wife having OCD for clutter and mess I'll have cataloged everything in here by mid February at this rate!

James Clark

sands 5-1-2014.jpg
So I went looking for seals, seals weren't there. No nice birds just sea gulls. The white water rapids were turned off so it just the san and the sea today. nothing of interest in a dull and overcast Britannia.

James Clark

axe 6-1-2014.jpgmoon 6-1-2014.jpg
My two today are the moon as it's too good to pass up and my axe. The axe is a hand built les paul. Made by the late jim cairns. Its lit by the blue running lights of the kitchen floor and finished right at the end with just a hint of flash to bring out the sun burst colour.

James Clark

bottle.jpgmushroom.jpgstrawberry.jpg
Today's shots are macro. A jewelry bottle, a very close up strawberry and a mushroom. I do hope to get to see some daylight soon but at the moment I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and at the weekend..... Well it rain's!

James Clark

8-1-14 leaf.jpg
Today its a leaf of a Christmas plant. Its called a bob or something (I;m sure it has a real name but bob will do in this instance) These dark nights are doing my trolley in. Looks like i'm going to have to venture out and take some more night shots or the dog again....

PS For those who require a real name and just won't have it been called bob, its robert :) Ok a poinsettia

James Clark

stars1.jpgstars2.jpg
Two stars shots. Not my best work but then I am still learning. Will try this again in the summer when its not bloody freezing and I have more time to play.

Whiskeyman

James,

I really like the two shots on the far right of each row. Did you use any filter on the sunset/sunrise?

WM