Post your latest purchases.

Danno

I just replaced my old Bogen #3265 pistol grip tripod head with another old Bogen #3265 pistol grip tripod head. I prefer the ease that I can remove my camera, and I don't have to turn a bunch of knobs. My old one is stuck on the center column of my broken Bogen #3001 tripod.
The EvilBay seller accepted my offer, so now I need to make a tripod purchase decision.
Congrats on the new pistol grip. I really like Leofoto's Tripods. They are light and durable; you can get legs without a center column. They can be a bit pricey but you get quite a bit for the money.

Dawg Pics

Congrats on the new pistol grip. I really like Leofoto's Tripods. They are light and durable; you can get legs without a center column. They can be a bit pricey but you get quite a bit for the money.
Thanks for the recommendation. I need a sturdy tripod for long exposures. I think I am going to have to fork out a couple hundred.

Last edited:

Danno

Well, I went a bit crazy... Most of the photos I take are at church. I have been a bit pressed for energy. I have been using my 24-70 f2.8, but I usually shoot at about 50mm. That being said I spent to much money and bought a 50mm f1.2 Z Mount lens.

Well I love it. This is a buddy of mine as an example... Don and I have been friends since 2nd grade for me and 3rd grade for him.

Don Mitchel-8044.jpg