Vote for Camera of the Year !!!!!!

walk43

DPreview is having a reader poll and after 10000+ votes, the D800/E and Olympus
OM-D EM-5 are neck and neck with the D800 less than 1% behind. Nothing else is
close. If you really love your D800 and think it is the best ever go to the following link and place your vote for the D800/E....

Pass the word!!:)

stmv

thanks, I put my vote in, I would not have guessed that the Olympus would have such a following. I shot with Nikon Film, but I did have a set of Olympus OM cameras, and PC SRLs, Olympus does make jewels for cameras.

but,, would not trade in my D800 for an EM-5...

Photowyzard

DPreview is having a reader poll and after 10000+ votes, the D800/E and Olympus
OM-D EM-5 are neck and neck with the D800 less than 1% behind. Nothing else is
close. If you really love your D800 and think it is the best ever go to the following link and place your vote for the D800/E....

Pass the word!!:)

Ya, right!!! What do these people know... Popular Photography voted the Canon DIII camera of the year. I think they know much more! :p

:highly_amused:

Photowyzard

OK, seriously, I had to throw that Popular Photography tripe in there. Every time I hear of a camera of the year, I think of that and laugh.

These polls don't mean much. To me, all it means is... someone from Olympus has figured out a way to get as many votes as possible for the camera. (Popular Photography most likely picked the camera with the biggest advertising budget!)

There is NO WAY, the EM-5 can even sniff the dust the D800E is leaving it to choke on.

Here is a good review:

Nikon D800 Vs Olympus OM-D E-M5 Comparison

Polls like this mean very little if next to nothing. It is unscientific and mostly biased.

Just like walk43 said, "Go Vote", mostly likely, so did someone in the Olympus EM-5 forums. Also, the MP on the EM-5 are half of the D800E, and a lot of the other specs are "less" yet it commands an almost equal price and is butt ugly.

Go vote just to teach them a lesson!