Lawn bowling

Photowyzard

I like it too.

Great composition, nice geometry of subject overall, great exposure and well suited to B&W. Perfect.

There is a nice feel to the image, including action (albeit, small action), but it is compelling and draws you in.

You know what they are doing.

Well taken!!

Eye-level

Banned
I once lived near Balboa for a little while...USN RTC Co. 170 Chief Brown...1989

It is a very good snap no need for critique. So when do we change into our blues?

:)

Red Rover

Although the "action" in this shot is minimal, the focus on it is intense and makes the photo interesting to me. The composition is well done and the representation in black and white is excellent with the white shirts, black bocce balls, and all the shades of gray in between.

Well done.

Dave_W

The Dude
Although the "action" in this shot is minimal, the focus on it is intense and makes the photo interesting to me. The composition is well done and the representation in black and white is excellent with the white shirts, black bocce balls, and all the shades of gray in between.

Well done.

Thanks Red Rover. How's this shot for action (if you can use the word "action" in lawn bowling! Ha ha)

View attachment 16065