MACRO - should have its own Forum/Folder

Photowyzard

I would suggest having a folder/forum dedicated to Macro Photography. It is a high interest area and the discussions and images should all be located in one spot for enthusiasts.

Food for thought. :tennis:

A couple of MACRO images for you to enjoy.

Pill-Box.jpg

Penny-3D.jpg

stmv

ummm,, once you get started, then there is landscape, people, documentary, studio, abstracts, once you start, where do you stop.

I wonder what the overall intent of this site is, is it a Nikon equipment site, or a photography critique site?

AC016

There is a flowers and insect thread that you can use - if you have not done so already. There is also a macro lens section. It may be reduntant to have a Macro section by itself. Though, i will let Jdeg decide that.

Ruidoso Bill

ummm,, once you get started, then there is landscape, people, documentary, studio, abstracts, once you start, where do you stop.

I wonder what the overall intent of this site is, is it a Nikon equipment site, or a photography critique site?

The are already there under learning photography, and I view the site as those wanting to improve their skill while using Nikon equipment. The more experienced helping the less.

Eye-level

Banned
Or in my case the partially blind man trying to improve his own vision and helping the blind people improve theirs as well...with Nikons...thanks to Jdeg and staff! LOL

bgatty68

I have to agree with STMV, I joined this site because it was Nikon based and yes also to help beginners like me to improve otherwise what makes this site stand out from other sites.

Photowyzard

But, shouldn't you want to contain all the macro, questions, learning etc in one forum, easy to find?

In regards to what the Nikonites site is all about, well, maybe someone should tell us. Happy to stick with the theme.