Hi folks,

fstopal

My name is Al and I'm new here. I am retired so I have plenty of time to go out capturing images. I shoot with a D800 now. I use Photoshop CS6 in my macs and I like to print my own photos on a Epson 7900. I love the whole process! I mostly shoot landscapes, seascapes and scenics. This is my favorite so far this year.
horse and lupines small.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Al. You have about the best camera that's available for now. Enjoy it and keep posting your nice shots. Eventually maybe I'll decide to just get the 800 just to cure my NAS wants.

Rick M

Welcome to the forum Al. You have about the best camera that's available for now. Enjoy it and keep posting your nice shots. Eventually maybe I'll decide to just get the 800 just to cure my NAS wants.

Hmmm, you seem to be mentioning the D800 much more frequently Marcel :)

Ruidoso Bill

I am in the same boat! I keep waiting for the D400 (if ever introduced) and the D800. However unlike some here it is more than NAS it has to fit into my business plan, the numbers need to work for me also.

fstopal

I've been enjoying my D800 so much I can't tell you! I can stop upgrading now. LOL! I see you're in NM. What a beautiful part of the country!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't into photography when I live there from '85 to '91. Just jumped in about 4 or 5 years ago. But, being close to the ocean and Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, too, is awesome.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Here's another of my favorites from this year.

Hello, Al, and a big welcome to the forum (from somebody who loves the ocean . . . sigh)
I spent a summer in Boston a few years ago . . . loved it. Also used to live in Jersey and Philly before transplanted to New Mexico, which I love . . . but occasionally have the urge to get to the shore!

This second shot is truly beautiful with a nice mood as is the first one. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!