Robotic D4s at the Olympics

Photowyzard

Yawn. It's amazing who you can buy for so cheap!

Here is MY gear room ... :highly_amused:

D800(5).jpg

My part time job that helped pay my way through University was working for a LCS chain. In the day, the Canon AE-1 was the big banana. Never liked the feel or look of their cameras then or now. So forgive me, I am not impressed.

{sorry, I am just trolling..... :) }

Billy Y.

Pfff, Canon-Shmanon, who would even want that stuff...:nevreness: Well I mean, if they were just giving it away, now that would be something.

Photowyzard

Now that the Olympics are over, I saw a ton of what looked like NIKON cameras around all the PHOTOG necks. So, fancy room or no fancy room, I think NIKON make an excellent, if not overwhelming showing.

Wasn't that a NIKON Usain Bolt grabbed from a photographer to take pictures?! You can't buy that kind of advertising.

:)

AC016

Now that the Olympics are over, I saw a ton of what looked like NIKON cameras around all the PHOTOG necks. So, fancy room or no fancy room, I think NIKON make an excellent, if not overwhelming showing.

Wasn't that a NIKON Usain Bolt grabbed from a photographer to take pictures?! You can't buy that kind of advertising.

:)

lol, yeah, i think it was a Nikon. I was trying to make out the brand, but could not make positive ID. I saw plenty of black lenses with gold rings and spotted the 800mm many times. Yes indeed, Nikon was there in a big way.

Photowyzard

lol, yeah, i think it was a Nikon. I was trying to make out the brand, but could not make positive ID. I saw plenty of black lenses with gold rings and spotted the 800mm many times. Yes indeed, Nikon was there in a big way.

He grabbed a D4. I was looking for the 800mm, missed it!