Hello

jodhrv

Hi...I`m Jody.. I`m new to the site..happy to have found it and I look forward to viewing and sharing photos, help, tips and advice.. Thank you

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thank you but compared to the images on your website i still have quite a ways to go!!!!

Welcome to the forum and don't worry, we all started somewhere. Practice, practice and then more practice. It can only get better.

jodhrv

Hello and thank you sir...I use to do photography in high school....I miss developing and printing proofs but I`m really enjoying this at the moment....

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Hello and thank you sir...I use to do photography in high school....I miss developing and printing proofs but I`m really enjoying this at the moment....

If you did enjoy developing and printing, you'll love Photoshop. Think about it as developing and printing on Steroids!

Enjoy your Nikon!

fotojack

Welcome, jodhrv...(which means what??? :) ) You'll love it here. Lots of good people and tons of help whenever you need it. And like Marcel says....practice, practice, and practice some more! :)

jodhrv

Jodhrv mean`s jody(jod) which is my nickname and hrv(harvey) which is my real name...my family calls me Jody so I hope my photo family will too