New from Hawaii

skinnymintmocha

Aloha Everyone!

I am a newbie to the forum world and a somewhat newbie photographer as well! I'm learning as I go, but have found forums to be soooo helpful when I'm stumped! I'm hoping I can get some positive feedback when needed!

Aloha! (it means hello AND goodbye)! :)

pedroj

Aloha Everyone!

I am a newbie to the forum world and a somewhat newbie photographer as well! I'm learning as I go, but have found forums to be soooo helpful when I'm stumped! I'm hoping I can get some positive feedback when needed!

Aloha! (it means hello AND goodbye)! :)

We wont know if your coming or going....Welcome to the forum

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum. We're happy to help you in any way we can. Looking forward to seeing photos from your beautiful part of the world! Enjoy your stay with us!

Dooku77

Hello. I know living in Hawaii you will have many photos to share with us. I love it there. I hope to visit again some day. So very expensive :( . Welcome

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hello. I know living in Hawaii you will have many photos to share with us. I love it there. I hope to visit again some day. So very expensive :( . Welcome

It's only expensive if you stay in the tourist area. Locals can go by the day, walk around Ala moana mall and don't even spend anything unless or except if you are going to the food court for chow.

I lived in Ewa Beach for about seven years till 2007.