D-BesT

Hello ladies/gents.

New member from Ontario, Canada.

Began shooting with a Nikon D40x (if anyone is counting an old Kodak 2.1 mpix point and shoot).

The D40x is now my backup shooter (and lent out to my mother..), and MY main toy is a D300s with a wide array of lenses/equipment. My work camera is a D300.

My lenses consist of: 18-200mm nikkor F3.5-5.6, 10-24mm nikkor F3.5??, 24-70mm sigma F2.8, 90mm tameron macro, 50mm Nikkor F1.4, 35mm sigma F1.4, Nikkor Fisheye 10.5mm.
My kit includes: Shitty tripod (next on the upgrade list), Sb600 Flash, nikon oem battery grip with spare battery.

At work I shoot with a

Nikon D300 with an 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 lense. SB-900 flash, Mecablitz 76 mz-5 flash...

So....Hello!

Lscha

Welcome! welcomesign.gif

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome from another Canadian.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the friendly atmosphere around different subjects. Feel free to ask questions and to post some of your favorite pictures into your gallery.

fotojack

Welcome, D-Best. I'm sure you'll like it here, as we're a pretty laid back bunch. If you could finish off your profile, that would be great. It really helps us with answering questions and such. Plus, it tells us where you are, what gear you work with, etc. on a constant basis. Thanks :)