Travel Bag

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I was going to use one of these images for this week's challenge topic of "Simple", but I though I'd never hear the end of it from James. So instead, I thought I'd share what my travel photography kit consists of when I can't take the D300.

Packed:

Travel Bag_1.jpg

Unpacked (missing the extra battery):

Travel Bag_2.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
. . . Nice little package . . . Which editing program is that on your iPad?

Speaking in my best Captain Oveur voice from Airplane, "Is it wrong for one man to tell another 'nice package'. . ." :playful: Sorry, couldn't resist!

I use Snapseed and iPhoto on the iPad. Combined with the Camera Connection Kit (I bought a cheap one in eBay), it provides a lot of capability - even shooting RAW.

I think your travel kit is better than my whole shooting match sir... :)

Doubtful. . . but surprisingly inexpensive for the capabilities. Buying the body and two lenses used, allowed me to add the GPS and flash and still have less invested than the cost of a D7000 body.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluenoser

Banned
I was going to use one of these images for this week's challenge topic of "Simple", but I though I'd never hear the end of it from James.

LMAO Ed! Yes indeed...I would have given you a miserably hard time! :D

Heck of a nice set-up there too - extremely neat, tidy and decidedly *not* cumbersome! What is the camera connector kit all about?