Hey yall from Little Rock

skooter1

So excited to be a newbie Nikonite! I love taking pics (like all of you) and am anxious to get some of mine uploaded.

So far I have enjoyed looking around and checking out what all of you have to say. And I have really loved the pictures I have viewed. Such talent!

Guess I'll find a forum soon to have a word or so on. Until then...

Skooter

KWJams

Welcome --- The wife and I were in Little Rock about a year ago and went with our son and his girl friend to the Old Mill. I rushed my pictures because it was starting to rain and wish I could have spent more time there since there are so many great things to take pictures of there.
Here is a post I made about a picture I took there that I wish could have spent more time on.
http://nikonites.com/d700/3062-d700-seeking-ideas-contrast-correction.html#post25911

skooter1

Arkansas is a beautiful state. I was born in Memphis, but was raised in Colorado. There are majestic mountains and indescribable beauty in the Western states, but the soft rolling hills of the Delta region and the heavily tree-studded Ozarks and Ouchita Mountains are beautiful also. should you ever get back this way, let me know.

My husband and I are going to the Grand Canyon and the Painted Desert later this month. Can't wait to visit that area! However, we eventually hope to get up to Montana. We were in Wyoming a few years ago, and just loved the Tetons and YNP. But, like you said, didn't get enough time there. In fact, my husband started getting really sick and by the time I got him to the ER in Jackson Hole, he had to be flown in the Flight for Life to SLC to have quadruple by-pass. A vacation of a life-time, literally!

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me in. I look forward to getting some of the expertise you more seasoned photographers can give!

Have a picturesque day!

K

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum, Skooter! I lived in Arkansas for little while and loved the beauty of that state! Glad you found us and enjoy your stay!

Looking forward to your posts and photos !