Hello Nikonites

803792bv

Hi everyone,

Just signed up and figured I'd introduce myself straight away after lurking a bit of course.
Anyway, my name is Brecht, I'm from Belgium and I'm currently studying (or at least trying to) something called photo design (mixture of graphic design and photography). The reason I signed up is because I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two (or a lot more!) from all of you as I'm still a newbie when it comes to photography. I noticed most people seem to be from Canada/U.S./Australia, so I hope Europeans are welcome too!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I don't bite! Hope you all have a nice day!

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Brecht. We welcome everyone who has a love of photography and especially those that use Nikon cameras. :) Photography is a universal language that has no boundaries. I'm sure you'll learn "a thing or two" here, and probably a lot more. :)

If you could fill out the rest of your profile, with such things a camera, lenses, gear, etc., that would help us help you with any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay with us. :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome, Brecht! Like Jack said, as long as you love photography, you'll enjoy this site. A sense of humor also helps. Looking forward to your participation and to seeing some photos from Europe . . . I miss visiting there.

bluenoser

Banned
A very warm welcome to your Brecht! Of course we welcome Europeans! In fact perhaps you could spread the word and invite more of your European friends to join us! We'd to have them too!!

Looking forward to getting to you know you better. Great to have you aboard!