Another new Nikonite !

Ike_Gill

G'day,
I'm shooting a D3s complimented by a few Nikkor lenses along with an SB-910 & SB-700. Although I am a newbie to digital photography (as of May11) I took the plunge right out of the gate and bought the D3s after owning a D300s for about 5 weeks. I could tell I was hooked on photography - why wait around coveting? =)

This seems like a pretty good site - I'm looking forward to learning from the group & hopefully contributing a bit back too!

-Ike

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Ike. Sounds like you jumped in with both feet. :) I like your enthusiasm. Looking forward to your participagtion in the forums. :)

Sambr

G'day,
I'm shooting a D3s complimented by a few Nikkor lenses along with an SB-910 & SB-700. Although I am a newbie to digital photography (as of May11) I took the plunge right out of the gate and bought the D3s after owning a D300s for about 5 weeks. I could tell I was hooked on photography - why wait around coveting? =)

This seems like a pretty good site - I'm looking forward to learning from the group & hopefully contributing a bit back too!

-Ike
Welcome aboard, Ike. I know what you mean about being "hooked". Just bought a D3s today myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum, Ike! Looking forward to seeing some wonderful pics with that fabulous camera! Just ask if you have questions or need help. We're a nice, friendly bunch!

Ike_Gill

Welcome to the forum, Ike! Looking forward to seeing some wonderful pics with that fabulous camera! Just ask if you have questions or need help. We're a nice, friendly bunch!

Here's one of those nice D3s photos - but honestly in the light any P&S would do brilliantly =)
Sophie_Edited 001.jpg

bluenoser

Banned
I love it! 5 weeks with a D300s and right into a D3s! Now that's passion! :)

A gorgeous shot of that little girl. Those eyes are so striking. What a real cutie! You certainly did her justice with that one.

Welcome to Nikonites! :)