Boudoir

Ranie

I was searching the forum for post on Boudoir but found none.
Im opening this thread for Boudoir pics.

Here is my share
6927715399_81c5b18d76_b.jpg

Mike150

I think the backlighting on the last photo makes it my favorite.

A boudoir photo around here would be a pair of large fluffy slippers topped by a big bulky robe with a face poking out the top of it. In fact, we don't use the term Boudoir here. We use Shut up and go to sleep

Rick M

I like the one against the drapes the most so far. The lighting as others have said, but also for the contrast between the verticle lines of the drapes and the models silhouette.

Eye-level

Banned
Since they talked you into showing her face and head could you maybe get her to wear a little bit skimpier bikini bottom and arch her back maybe??? lol

No seriously pretty interesting snaps my friend I would love to hear some of the stories about the models and the photo shoots...

Ranie

Jeff, this is a commissioned shoot and my first time to shoot this type as well. What I did was to meet the model days before the shoot and discuss the things that we will do. We also look a lot of pics on the internet.

Eye-level

Banned
Well I wish I could be your assistant... :)

Are you on flickr because I think I could turn you onto to some really neat stuff namely someone called miami zeiss???