Greetings from NE Ohio

Clayton

Hello everyone. Since taking a break from photography for about the last 9 years I'm excited to get back into it! Over the past year I've been reacquainting myself with this new fan-dangled DSLR world by purchasing a D5100. So far I absolutely love it! I used to primarily shoot with my old Canon AE-1 and Nikkormat cameras and have a bit of a stockpile of old lenses. Gone are the days of developing film for this guy, everything else in my world is digital, why not my camera? I look forward to getting outside a lot more this winter and coming summer and exploring my camera a bit more. I enjoy landscape and wildlife shooting and also dabble in a little macro from time to time. I look forward to learning from everyone here and helping where I can. Lighting is my next endevour and I want to get into night time photography more. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope this forum continues to grow and thrive in the coming years!

Regards,
Clayton

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Clayton, and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your excellent purchase and welcome back to photography! Looking forward to your participation and to your photos!

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Clayton, welcome to Nikonites.

Isn't it great that photography can be put down for a time and picked back up and keep going. In some ways some of us that learned on the older equipment are ahead of the newcomers trying to learn iso, shutter and aperture. See you around.