Amazon US - Dolica Tripod & Ballhead: 60" $34.99 / 65" $57.99

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Amazon US has the Dolica 60" Aluminum Tripod w/ Ball Head (GX600B200) on sale for $34.99. The 65" Aluminum Tripod w/ Ball Head (GX650B204) is $57.99. Shipping is Free with Prime.

Note: Please make sure you select Amazon.com as the seller to see the mentioned price. "Temporarily out of stock" but you may still place your order and you will not be charged until the item ships.

4134gJav45L.jpg

Last edited:
I have Dolica Tripods. A heavy duty 72" one with a pistol grip ball head and 2 of the super light weight travel tripods. I have been more than pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikonpup

i have dolica tripods. A heavy duty 72" one with a pistol grip ball head and 2 of the super light weight travel tripods. I have been more than pleased with them.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
don, you should get a commission from dolica. Your name popped up a couple of times when i searched for "dolica" on amazon (questions &
answers) :)

If I really like a product I will support them freely. Now if I DON'T like a product I will be even more verbal especially if they give me a hard time about fixing or replacing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobV

I am looking for a good, sturdy tripod for telephoto work (lunar). I am more interested in strength over lightweight.

Right now I have a D610 and Nikkor 300/4 AF (4.6 lbs. total).

Eventually I want to put a gimbal on it, as well.

I am also strapped for cash, and these prices are too good to pass up!

Thanks

Prefrosh01

I purchased one of these tripods after reading all of the good things Don had to say about them and I couldn't be more pleased with it.