Brand new

nikonVDA

Hey everyone,

I'm Niels, a 20-something Belgian who could no longer resist the call of photography. Right now I'm in the 'honeymoon' period with a brand new D90, taking in as much information as I can of as many different subjects as I run into... You could say I'm trying to run before I can even crawl (thank you, digital photography).

I'm enjoying myself immensely, and once I get some technical aspects down, I'll join in on the weekly assignments.

Regards,

Niels

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Currently I live in Leuven, a small University city in Flanders (dutch speaking part of Belgium).

The closest I've been, quite a few times, is Brussels. But I frequently support the Belgian economy by drinking your famous exports. :D

Welcome to the site!

nikonVDA

The closest I've been, quite a few times, is Brussels. But I frequently support the Belgian economy by drinking your famous exports. :D

Welcome to the site!

Thanks Eduard. I gently implore all of you to think about the hard times (without a (federal) governement and the upcoming regression) Belgium is going through ... and drink one extra Belgian beer/ eat an extra wafel ;)!