The Blazers

Curt

Hey, this old video of me playing (back when I did it for a living) sufaced so I thought I would post a link to see what you all thought...lol.
We were a band that toured had two C.D.s out and wrote our own music.
This song Day By Day was one of ours, Feed back please...lol

YouTube - ‪The Blazers - Day by day‬‏

ohkphoto

Snow White
OK . . . not bad, Curt! Pretty good rock tune and good looking bunch of guys! I'm guessing you're one of the guitar players? Or are you the one with the long blonde hair? :)

fotojack

LOL... I am the one with the Red Guitar :).

hehe...saw two of you with red guitars. One in the front and one in the back. Which one, bud? ;) I'm guessing the back. :)

This video reminded me of my band back in the day (60's). It was called The We Plus. We used to play behind The Haunted at a lot of local venues back then. Ah those were the days. :) I was the drummer.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
That is AWESOME! Great song! I love the hair. That video/recording is really good too.

I used to be really into recording and recorded some bands back in high school. Don't think any of it is online though.

Curt

Thanks guys, Thought I would share one of my interests outside photography...lol.
Family, Kung Fu, music & photography take up most of my time.

Curt

Kung Fu I do for a living, I run several Kung Fu schools. Here in Canada, Sweden, Norway, & Brazil.
So I guess its not just a interest, but rather how I make my living...lol.