Nikon Tattoo

Eye-level

Banned
Surely you all have seen this one and know her story... :)

Helene...this is dedication!!!
Snapon.jpg

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
Welcome

Normally I don't approve of tattoos...but in the case of Bledsoe...I approve...based upon heart and mind!!!

If she shows up here on Nikonites I would suggest she would probably make a great moderator for the D90 category. :)

Last edited:

Curt

Hey guys, as you all know I am a tattoo guy...lol. For me tattooing has a special & spiritual meaning. I would never recommend getting a tattoo unless you were really sure you wanted to live with it for the rest of your life…lol.
In the case of the Nikon tattoo, I am a big Nikon fan but doubt I would get it inked on my body. That being said for most people a tattoo has a special meaning and in that person’s case I am sure they had their reason for getting it.

Curt

Just got a new Tattoo when I was in Sweden, its Halsingland the coat of arms from the place my wife is from.
I also had my famly's names under it. So another tattoo...lol. you can't stop at one :).

I have a tattoo that I am very proud of. I have had the majority of it, the Long Range Surveillance (LRS) banner and Ranger tab since 1980 followed by the Airborne and Air Assault badges in 1982. Then the Combat Infantryman's Badge in 1992. And finally the Blood drop's indicating the Purple Heart in 2002. I had the tails of the LRS banner extended in 1983 to encompass the other badges. This has been a work-in-progrees since I graduated college and went active duty. Now that I am a medically retired disabled veteran, I believe the work is finally completed.

Attachments

• mytat.jpg
    mytat.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 16,577

Rick M

I have a tattoo that I am very proud of. I have had the majority of it, the Long Range Surveillance (LRS) banner and Ranger tab since 1980 followed by the Airborne and Air Assault badges in 1982. Then the Combat Infantryman's Badge in 1992. And finally the Blood drop's indicating the Purple Heart in 2002. I had the tails of the LRS banner extended in 1983 to encompass the other badges. This has been a work-in-progrees since I graduated college and went active duty. Now that I am a medically retired disabled veteran, I believe the work is finally completed.

Not a fan of tattoos, but very impressive service, Thank You!