Another Nikon fan checking in...

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Glenn. I see you already know one of our members. That's a good thing. Hope you feel at home here as the rest of us do. :) Enjoy the site. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help one another.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Glenn. I see that you also have a D700. Great camera. I hope to see some of your shots soon.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Welcome to Nikonites, Glenn. I see you already know one of our members. That's a good thing. Hope you feel at home here as the rest of us do. :) Enjoy the site. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help one another.

Thanks Jack. I only have one for now. When was this site established? It looks good BTW.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Welcome to the forum Glenn. I see that you also have a D700. Great camera. I hope to see some of your shots soon.

Hi Marcel and thank you for the warm welcome. I do have both FX and DX cameras. Between you and me, the D700 is still my favorite and "go to" camera...:cool:

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Welcome to the forum, Glenn! I'm looking forward to your participation!

How are things in Japan ?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Things are stabilizing quite a bit in my area but tourism was affected really bad. Tokyo Disneyland still looks like a ghost town as an example. You can try all the rides without waiting.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hello Glenn and welcome to Nikonites! Hope you find the site useful and enjoyable.

Thanks Bill. I like the lay-out of the different forums and categories. It's very similar to the other photography websites. I'm always eager to learn new things.