Greetings

mpeaslee

Hey I am a DSLR newbee I finally got a camera yesterday and I love it something I have wanted for some time now I am an EMT and 2 x Iraqi Freedom Vet

Fotojo

Welcome
you will find this site to be very friendly, the people on here are very talented and more than willing to share their knowledge. If you have any questions just post them and someone will respond to answer. You should fill out your profile and get as much info about what equipment you are using as it will help the folks that are trying to help you. Look forward to seeing some of your work when you have some to post in your gallery. Happy Shooting

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome aboard Dude! Its not often that we have another Ninety One Alpha (Assuming they still use that nomenclature!).

When you get a chance, try to fill in your equipment list so that if you have a question, we can find the best person to answer it.

You have a good looking dog!

If you need anything, just holler.

Pete

fotojack

Welcome aboard, mpleaslee. (I'm gonna guess your name is Mike....am I right? :) ). Like the others said, please fill out your profile with your equipment. Believe me, it makes it so much easier to answer questions you may have. For instance, what camera did you just get? You didn't mention what model it was in your opening post. :)
Happy shooting.