Redtail Hawk

Attachments

• 458084276_ffZ83-XL-3.jpg
    458084276_ffZ83-XL-3.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Joseph Bautsch

Re: Retail Hawk & Loon

I'm sure you meant a Red Tail Hawk. I have Red Tail Hawks around my house. This is a good shot. I think I would like to have the bird a little more to the left side of the format but you can't always get the shot you want.

Sambr

I'm sure you meant a Red Tail Hawk. I have Red Tail Hawks around my house. This is a good shot. I think I would like to have the bird a little more to the left side of the format but you can't always get the shot you want.

LOL - yes I meant Redtail - thank you for looking :) - your're right about the left side, however this was " a drive by shooting"

ohkphoto

Snow White

Actually I like "retail hawk" . . . has an interesting sound to it! Both are great shots. With wildlife, you gotta take what you can get. My feeling is if you can get it in focus, the composition you can take care of in cropping and PP. Well done!

Sambr

Actually I like "retail hawk" . . . has an interesting sound to it! Both are great shots. With wildlife, you gotta take what you can get. My feeling is if you can get it in focus, the composition you can take care of in cropping and PP. Well done!

Thank you Helene, that's for sure I take what I can get LOL - I shot an American Kestrel this morning followed him/her all over the place only shots were of it perched on a power line, will post them soon :)