A new kid on the block, from The Netherlands

DannySan

Hi all!

(in advance, I apologise if my English is not alway error-free :eek:)
in my search for a Nikon-related forum I 'stumbled' over this forum and after a browse I've decided to sign up.

I'm 41 years old (or young) and married to my lovely wife; we have a son of 19 and a daughter of 9 (who loves to act as a model for me).
I'm currently unemployed, but hoping to be back at my work-feet soon.

I've started photographing about 2,5 years ago with a D3100 and a kit-lens, and 'worked' me way up to a D7100 (have it for 4 months now).
LOVE the D7100, although it's a tough cookie when you come from a D3100; a lot less 'forgiving' but at the same time a lot more 'rewarding' if you get the hang of it.

My photography ranges from sports, modelling, nature and street.
I shoot everything in RAW (learned it from my 'hero' from the first minute: The Fro) and edit in LR5 and PS6 (with a bunch of plugins).
Next to the D7100 I use my flashes (on- and off-camera) in iTTL and also in manual mode (just what the situation asks).

Some pictures of the recent periode:

24-05-2014 - Shoot Go4fitness - Appie en Emma (21 van 65).jpg

24-05-2014 - Shoot Go4fitness - Appie en Emma (65 van 65).jpg

24-05-2014 - Shoot Go4fitness - Appie en Emma (41 van 65).jpg
These 3 pictures from a shoot at my gym, from a fellow sportsguy and his daughter.

07-05-2014 - Go4fitness - Sb'Bam (32 van 107).jpg

Fitness en vrouwelijk (1).jpg

Natasja goes... The Ring.jpg
3 pictures of my favourite model, and gym-teacher at my gym.

30-05-2014 - Shoot Go4fitness - Buiten Sh'Bam - Lauwersloop (1 van 18).jpg
And offcourse my little model, my daughter :cool:

More pictures at my Flickr and site.

If you have questions: shoot!
Greetings Danny

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites! I love visiting your country - it has absolutely nothing to do with kaasstengels or bitterballen. If my wife says anything differently, don't believe her.

Kaasstengels.jpg

Last edited: