black square over photo

MAMF

I took my camera to the football the other night and after a while I noticed (Do not know how I caused it) that when the shots were being shown back on the LV screen...you could see the photo but it had a black square over part of it with info on the settings the photo was taken on...ie.

WHITE BALANCE :AUTO 0, 0
COLOUR SPACE : sRGB
PICTURE CTRL :LANDSCAPE
BASE :LANDSCAPE

ETC,ETC

How do i remove it?

Thanks in advance.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Assuming you mean image review, scroll up on your multi-selector. The multi-selector will scroll through various panels of information while reviewing an image (depending on how your camera is configured). Which body are you using?

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
My bad - I didn't look at the forum to realize you are using a D3200. I usually just look for the camera undering your image on the post.

Not to steal Don's thunder, but.... if you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have. You can do that here.

MAMF

I am off out in half an hour I may upload a photo for you to look at, I am new ish to this DSLR game and I am unsure how this happened?????

mikew_RIP

When scrolling through the pictures on the rear screen i think you have not quiet had your finger on the right part of the multi selector and have pressed it for an up or down move,this shows you different details about the picture,keep pressing up or down until it returns to just the picture.