Hi!

fotojack

Sweet! Another Canuck. :) Welcome to Nikonites, jacann. If you could please fill out the rest of your profile, as in camera, lenses, etc., it would help us immensely in helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to seeing your work. Happy clicking. :)

jacann40

Thank you, fotojack - I thought, I filled out my profile about my camera and my lenses, but maybe it didn't go through - I will check again!
Annie

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Annie and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I saw the shot of the Heber River in your Gallery. Very good composition. As Jack mentioned a CPL would have made the colors pop. We have a lot of people here who love to talk photography especially about their Nikons. You'll love it here, so join us often.

jacann40

Hi, Joseph - Thank you very much - I like it very much here!!! I just got this new lens - an 18-200 mm zoom - it is great that I don't have to switch lenses so often - but I have to get the polarizer very soon!
Take care - Annie

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Annie, and welcome to the forum. Somehow I missed welcoming you sooner . . . I remember looking at your gallery and thinking what great shots and what beautiful landscapes and then must have gotten sidetracked. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

Best Regards

jacann40

Hi, Bill - I am really glad, too that I found your site - it is nice to be together with people who have the same interest!

Take care - Annie

Last edited by a moderator: