Hi everyone!

Jennyyo

My name is Jenny and I am brand new to the world of photography! Have always wanted to get into it, and now I have the chance. Using a loaner from my father, an awesome Nikon D200 w/ 35-70 mm. Like I said, I'm a total newbie, so I welcome any and all suggestions to help get me started! See ya around!

Amanda1515

Hi Jenny...Welcome to the family and one of my cameras is a D200 (my fav)....I hope you like it here, I have found everyone to be very helpful and friendly....Have a wonderful weekend....Amanda

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Jenny and welcome to the Nikonites Community. lol...You will find that there are more friendly people around here than the old man. :D We have people here who are really good with the D200. It's a great camera and you will enjoy using it.

Amanda1515

LOL...that's not right...LOLOLOLL..I love u guys....u crack me up....
Jenny u will find we have a few jokers here, including me....I hope u enjoy

fotojack

lol..this is too funny! Jenny, welcome to Nikonites. At least you have a decent camera to start with! ;) You can even ask your father for advice if you think it will do any good. ;) hehehe :)

Curt

Welcome Jenny, I have a D200 and it is a wonderful camera. You will learn something new about this camera every day, but you need to get out there and shoot as much as possible. Read your manual through. There is a two part video out on the D200 that will really help you to understand your D200 as well. You might want to check that out. It will put you on the fast track to understanding just what the D200 can do :).