Santa Claus

ohkphoto

Snow White
This was posted on FB by a friend of a friend . . . no exif data or who took this, but I think it's priceless. I just had to share this in case any of you hadn't seen it.

156776_1805697104881_1313506374_2028514_8283005_n.jpg

johnwartjr

A personal favorite of mine, Helene :) Thanks for sharing it, was telling a friend about it just the other day, but wasn't online to google it. I'll send it to them now!

Joseph Bautsch

Sorry Helene but I had just the opposite reaction. Even though it's a good photo the subject matter is cruel and unusual punishment and is definitely not in the Christmas sprit.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Great to know it's photoshopped!

Sorry Joseph if it offended you. I've been a school teacher for years and have gone back to the classroom part-time because I love working with kids. A screaming child (or one having a tantrum) does not mean they've been traumatized. they're a lot more resilient than we give them credit for. But that belongs on a different forum,

Joseph Bautsch

Helene, I was not offended and I know you would never intend it that way. The shot is open to interpretation and the post is solely my opinion with no offense intended.