A good place to be

FastGlass

I've mentioned before in another post that i've belonged to other forums. So many of them are full of " experts" that seem to spend alot of there time critisizing others for things they feel you should know about. Not so here. I'm glad to be a part of this family. A good welcome feeling is a good feeling to have.

Ironwood

I would have to agree, this is the best forum that I am involved in.

Another forum that I am still a member of ( non photography ) was like this one a few years ago, but it has gotten so big these days it has lost its family atmosphere, I find myself spending less time there and more time here.

Have to say I agree with every one of you. I retired recently and have spent much more time here especially since I have been recuperating from shoulder surgery. We have had a few malcontents but they are no longer with us. This is one of the best forums I have seen. Very family type atmosphere and great wealth of Photography knowledge. I learn something new every day.

FastGlass

Thanks Marilynne, I'm actually trying to figure out all this blog, gallery stuff and how to insert images. Sometimes overwhelming as theres so many options to put this or that. Once I figure it out and do it than i'm golden. But getting there? Well, be patient. LOL.

I can help with images

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72px

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

ohkphoto

Snow White
my one stop shop for photos, only here for 4 months but I have enjoyed every minute.

Roy, I have to say that whenever I see your avatar, it doesn't matter how bad a day I may have been having, looking at it just makes me laugh and wipes out any blues! Thank you!

Roy1961

Contributor
5 months, time flies when your enjoying yourself, I had made a new avatar of me instead of Mr Bean, but his is funnier than mine. Make's me smile too.