Deleting forum membership

M

macjim

I have decided to sell my Nikon equipment and buy the Fujifilm X100s, and as a result, tried to find a way to remove my membership from the forum but I can't find any way to do so. It would help myself, and anyone else who decide to move on, to have a remove/delete/unregister section to the settings page. I therefore respectfully ask the administrator to delete my membership please. Bon voyage...

STM

Why not just walk away, are you looking for us to beg you to stay? And out of curiosity, why switch to second best?

Last edited:

KWJams

You can pull your own plug by simply unsubscribing from any threads and change the way you recieve notifications to never.

Eye-level

Banned
Good luck sir! Fuji is great stuff! You should have got a X Pro 1 or the new X Pro E or whatever it is though...X100S is cool too though...

crycocyon

Good luck sir! Fuji is great stuff! You should have got a X Pro 1 or the new X Pro E or whatever it is though...X100S is cool too though...

He's already got an X Pro 1, which makes this all the more stranger. Why trade in a new camera that has a problem that can be fixed?

And the D600 sensor is rated number three of all cameras on DxOMark, whereas the Fuji x100s is rated at number 50. So he's trading in one of the top three ranked cameras in terms of sensor quality for something that is just a toy by comparison.

TedG954

I have tried to find a way to remove my membership from the forum but I can't find any way to do so. It would help myself, and anyone else who decide to move on, to have a remove/delete/unregister section to the settings page. I therefore respectfully ask the administrator to delete my membership please. Bon voyage...

It's really not that difficult.......

View attachment 32462

BackdoorArts

Look up a random phone number, change your password to it, and by this evening you won't be able to remember it enough to let yourself back in.

Look up a random phone number, change your password to it, and by this evening you won't be able to remember it enough to let yourself back in.

There was a guy at work that would go onto his Facebook page at work which was a VERY BIG nono. We keep telling him to stay off the computers. One day he made the mistake of not logging off his page and just left it open. We went onto his page and made some interesting status updates and then changed his email address and also his password.

There was no way he could complain since he would get fired for using company computers for personal use.