New Guy From Pa.

Shorty

Hi all, just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, my name is Tom and I live in western Pa. I am new to the Nikon world as I just purchased a new D7000 with the 18-105 lens ansd 55 300lens. I have been shooting olympus the last couple years but am very new to photography and am looking for as much advice and input as I can get. I would love to have my next purchase be a decent lens for shooting my sons high school baseball games,.

So hello everyone, I look forward to hearing from all of you and if I start to ask to many questions or dumb questions just tell me to knock it off, trust me i wont get offended.

Tom ( shorty )

RookieDSLR

Nice to meet you and welcome, this forum is filled with knowledge and everyone here is very helpful. I too was new to Nikon and I learned a ton from this forum and I still learn things everytime I visit. Good luck and like Alan said can't wait to see some of your photos.

Jeremy V.

Ima Hack

Hi all, just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, my name is Tom and I live in western Pa. I am new to the Nikon world as I just purchased a new D7000 with the 18-105 lens ansd 55 300lens. I have been shooting olympus the last couple years but am very new to photography and am looking for as much advice and input as I can get. I would love to have my next purchase be a decent lens for shooting my sons high school baseball games,.

So hello everyone, I look forward to hearing from all of you and if I start to ask to many questions or dumb questions just tell me to knock it off, trust me i wont get offended.

Tom ( shorty )

Hey Shorty, glad you came over here to check it out. There is some deep Nikon knowledge here, these folks can answer any question you have.

Paul