Anybody heard from Pete?

ohkphoto

Snow White
I realize this is the "nurturing mother" in me, but Carolina Photo Guy (Pete) has been quiet or gone and I know he likes this forum. I only bring this up because he shared his health history with us. Labor Day is over in the Carolinas and he hasn't responded to a private message I sent him this morning. Has anybody else heard from him? I hope it's not out of line to care like this, but I do miss his presence here.

I'd be more concerned about Earl - that little blowhard who cruised through North Carolina.

Of course, the Labor Day holiday might have something to do with it.

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Greg, I want you to know that I hunted this whole forum for "earl" before I realized better. I think it's past my bedtime!

Greg, I want you to know that I hunted this whole forum for "earl" before I realized better. I think it's past my bedtime!

Sorry, but I have friends who live in NC, and the first thing I thought of in that state was hurricane Earl - which thankfully spared them.
I'm hoping to see him soon too.

ohkphoto

Snow White
I was a very young child in New Jersey when hurricane Hazel went through. Fortunately, we in New Mexico don't have to worry too much about that.

Last edited: