Z 800mm f/6.3

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

blackstar

Congratulations PhotoDoc. It's my dream to have the Z 600mm f/4 + 1.4TC. Let's hear some details of the "but..." part. What kind of Z body do you have? Thanks for sharing.

PhotoDoc

Congratulations PhotoDoc. It's my dream to have the Z 600mm f/4 + 1.4TC. Let's hear some details of the "but..." part. What kind of Z body do you have? Thanks for sharing.
Z9, Z7ii, Z6ii
Spoke with NPS and even with priority delivery it is going to be several months wait. Will get the Z800 f/6.3 for now and then will figure out what to do with it once the Z600 f/4 arrives
I need a long lens !!

Clovishound

I would love to have a native mount long lens for my Z5. Unfortunately, those are a little rich for my blood. I had to settle for the 200-500 F mount and an FTZ adapter. I'm impressed with the performance of the 200-500, although I do wonder what one of the newer Z mount long teles is capable of.

blackstar

Z9, Z7ii, Z6ii
Spoke with NPS and even with priority delivery it is going to be several months wait. Will get the Z800 f/6.3 for now and then will figure out what to do with it once the Z600 f/4 arrives
I need a long lens !!
How long have you been the big Z player?