Your Best D3100 Photos

papafrankm

Two Shots from the Berkshires last week.
Had camera 2 months love it.
Picture quality comparable from my Old Konika T3 Autoreflex. _20140907_325_.jpg
CSC_2118.jpg

mac66

I'm an aircraft nut, so the sunbeam on the war-birds is my fav. Interesting you could catch this scene.

Last edited:

mac66

This shot was taken early on a weekend. It's a favorite wildlife park in town, with ducks, geese, cranes and a small herd of deer. I'm always on the lookout for deer and usually I spot them right away. This day, I and a walker just ahead of me, were surprised, when this doe, non-chantlantly walked out of the brush, into a small clearing. I only had time to switch to Auto and shoot, before it disappeared. It's one of my faovirte shots of wildlife in the park. (Image Copyright 2014, by R.H. Vincent)

KA Deer-Enhanced.jpg

Devizes Saint

New to photography (outside of my phone) and recently bought the D3100 and love the learning curve. These are some of my first efforts. Please be gentle :)Gold Fynch 1.jpgRose 1.jpgLantern 7_015.jpgMoon 3.jpg

Attachments

• Lantern 8_016.jpg
    Lantern 8_016.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 148

Karmann_65

I'm an aircraft nut, so the sunbeam on the war-birds is my fav. Interesting you could catch this scene.

I got this by focussing on the incoming planes and clicking the shutter as they passed the sun. More luck than skill because obviously I couldn't look through the eyepiece or screen at that precise moment. :cool: