You can easily resize your posted image.

blackstar

I believe the option to click on and enlarge is only available when the size of the image is greater than 1000. If you pull up the EXIF data on posted pictures the ones that you can enlarge are all over 1000, the ones that you can't are under. If the picture of the sky with the wolf is the one being referred to, then it's size is 975. If you look at the picture I posted of the cat on the fence, it is 1200, and allows enlargement.
Confusing! The sky with the wolf is indeed in width of 975, but on my computer and in my browser it can still be clicked and enlarged... I Guess Needa is correct to mention that it all depends on different computers and browsers. For sure the only discovery from Dawg that an image can be resized to show in the browser during the insert process and before posting is clear and executable mostly without restriction. Thanks for the tip Dawg.

Needa

Challenge Team
Confusing! The sky with the wolf is indeed in width of 975, but on my computer and in my browser it can still be clicked and enlarged... I Guess Needa is correct to mention that it all depends on different computers and browsers. For sure the only discovery from Dawg that an image can be resized to show in the browser during the insert process and before posting is clear and executable mostly without restriction. Thanks for the tip Dawg.
Very interesting, just resized my browser window (made it smaller) and your image will indeed open and be enlarged. o_O So I then enlarged (made it wider) the browser window and 1200 pixel image no longer gave the hover over to enlarge. So it must be related to column width in the browser at least for me. :cool:

Last edited: