Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

Woodyg3

Contributor
My wife tested positive for COVID, and I just got tested today and am waiting for results, so we are isolating. We both feel under the weather, but with pretty mild symptoms. The birds in our yard had to do for today's "adventure." The Robins were really feasting on Juniper berries.

RobinBerry-74.jpg

RobinBerry-75.jpg

RobinBerry-76.jpg

Woodyg3

Contributor
I'm Covid restricted to shooting birds in my yard, but it has still been fun. Here a pair of House Finches are engaged in courtship behavior, with the male feeding the female a tasty seed.

HouseFinchCourtship-76.jpg

Woodyg3

Contributor
The Northern Flickers in our area are quite happy to clean up the food that has fallen to the ground from our bird feeders.

FlickerSnow-76.jpg

mikeee

Backyard wildlife is about all I've been doing lately.. I think it's too cold here to have the camera outside for any length of time! We do have a pair of red tailed hawks still in the neighborhood with an abundant mallard duck population... lol

Dawg Pics

Hope all is well. I have several family members with it right now. A couple of them have brain fog from it. It it were me, you wouldn't be able to tell. I am normally foggy-headed.:D.
Feel better soon.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Thanks, guys. I am feeling pretty good. Still a stuffy nose and I get tired pretty easy. I should be out of isolation in a couple of days. Our cats are loving the fact that we are home all the time. LOL.