Woody's 2017 Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff

Woodyg3

Contributor
Nothing short of outstanding in here! You've certainly made my choice between the 750 and 500 much harder than it should have been!!!

Thanks, David. Your photos are always extremely high in quality, so I appreciate the complement.

The last "full frame" camera I owned was a 35mm film camera, so I really can't offer any personal experience to help with the 500 vs 750 decision. I am quite sure, however, that in your hands either camera will produce great results. All I can say is that the D500 is the best camera I have ever owned, and it focuses faster and more accurately than the D7200 by a significant amount.

Woodyg3

Contributor
PraireDogs-201.jpg

PraireDogs-202.jpg

PraireDogs-203.jpg

dh photography

Thanks, David. Your photos are always extremely high in quality, so I appreciate the complement.

The last "full frame" camera I owned was a 35mm film camera, so I really can't offer any personal experience to help with the 500 vs 750 decision. I am quite sure, however, that in your hands either camera will produce great results. All I can say is that the D500 is the best camera I have ever owned, and it focuses faster and more accurately than the D7200 by a significant amount.

Thanks, Woody.

If I wasn't planning on doing a ton of landscape shots and getting more and more into portraits, the D500 would have been a no-brainer for sure. Even with that, it was a super tough call for me.