Winter coat for my camea. What do you think?

Kamper

I am not sure about a winter coat, but a rain jacket has been on my list to carry. My wife is very handy with a sewing machine, so I showed her what I wanted and she whipped it up. Also notice the covers she made for the Gimbal head and tripod legs. I needed this several times in Yellowstone this last spring and this water proof, camo cover kept all my gear nice and dry. I think I could have sold half a dozen of these covers as people asked and took pictures of my setup.

Just my $0.02,

Ken

DSC_0013_2.jpgDSC_0012_2.jpg

D200freak

This topic has been very useful to me. I will be shooting my nephew's wedding reception in January, in Minnesota, and I'm from Florida so the environmental conditions will be very different and I wish to avoid trying to take pictures through an iced lens.

I am not sure about a winter coat, but a rain jacket has been on my list to carry. My wife is very handy with a sewing machine, so I showed her what I wanted and she whipped it up. Also notice the covers she made for the Gimbal head and tripod legs. I needed this several times in Yellowstone this last spring and this water proof, camo cover kept all my gear nice and dry. I think I could have sold half a dozen of these covers as people asked and took pictures of my setup.

Just my $0.02,

Ken

View attachment 1169View attachment 1168

Great looking rain coat.

My wife saw a sewing machine in the store once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk