Wing, wing, wing....herrro?

weebee

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not Gina. My wife has called me many, many things. But not Gina. Welcome to the forum. And since you spoke of the "other" brand you'll need to post up pics of your gear. Sorry, you brought it upon yourself. Suck it up and produce some proof. ;)

sm_worthless.gif

sm_busted.gif

NoobieNikon

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not Gina. My wife has called me many, many things. But not Gina. Welcome to the forum. And since you spoke of the "other" brand you'll need to post up pics of your gear. Sorry, you brought it upon yourself. Suck it up and produce some proof. ;)

View attachment 100118

View attachment 100119

I'll bet you'd love to see pictures of my "gear." Since you asked you shall receive. I'll post them when I get off work here at Chippendales.

Lawrence

OK - I give up.
I have been sitting her for a full 5 minutes trying to think of something funny to say and have come up blank.
So Zak welcome to the forum …
I do think that mentioning that woman may have made her infamous on these boards.

Tom Grove

Hi Zak, I'm Tom (which is moT spelled backwards). About this Photoshop help you mentioned... Do you make house-calls to SoCal? Oh... and welcome...

NoobieNikon

Hi Zak, I'm Tom (which is moT spelled backwards). About this Photoshop help you mentioned... Do you make house-calls to SoCal? Oh... and welcome...

Hi Mot,

Yes, I've made house calls but not to SoCal. I'd have to charge a bit extra for that since its over 5 hrs away etc. The alternative is sharing your screen with me and we do a conference call while I walk you through stuff.

-Kaz

Tom Grove

Hi Mot,

Yes, I've made house calls but not to SoCal. I'd have to charge a bit extra for that since its over 5 hrs away etc. The alternative is sharing your screen with me and we do a conference call while I walk you through stuff.

-Kaz

How much do you charge for the conference call/screen share walk-through?

NoobieNikon

How much do you charge for the conference call/screen share walk-through?

Depends on what you want to learn. If you're a beginner and just want help with what layers are and how to use adjustment layers, filteres, rendering etc it'll cost $25/hr. If you want more advanced help with how to utilize the clone stamps, masking, doing selections and replacing backgrounds etc I charge $40/hr. I only charge more for that stuff because it tends to run on for awhile and take over my Saturday.

Tom Grove

Depends on what you want to learn. If you're a beginner and just want help with what layers are and how to use adjustment layers, filteres, rendering etc it'll cost $25/hr. If you want more advanced help with how to utilize the clone stamps, masking, doing selections and replacing backgrounds etc I charge $40/hr. I only charge more for that stuff because it tends to run on for awhile and take over my Saturday.

Thanks but no thanks... You tube and a host of friendly people here give free tutorials and advice. Good luck with that.

NoobieNikon

Thanks but no thanks... You tube and a host of friendly people here give free tutorials and advice. Good luck with that.

Yeah, that's how I did it was through Youtube when I was learning. I don't like wasting time without getting paid for it. If you have quick questions about it though I don't mind answering them but to walk you through everything step by step I wanna get paid. Good luck!