Will this card help the D7100 Buffer issue?

I am unsure where I stumbled across this card but I am wondering if it would help/cure the buffer issue?

SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card 4K Full HD

I haven't tried the 'UHS-II', but the same card in 'UHS-I' was a huge improvement over my slower (Ultra series) sandisk card. You need a really fast card to get the camera up to its hardware limit. After that, or above that, you won't see any buffer improvement. But, the Extreme Pro's are the best cards for the D7100.

According to the manual the D-7100 does not support UHS-II (supports UHS-I). For the camera to take full advantage of that card it would need to be UHS-II compliant. I see no advantage using it over a high speed UHS-I in the D-7100.

That jives with what I've read. You apparently can use a UHS-II card in the D7100. It should work fine, but it will only run at UHS-I speed, because the D7100's port is UHS-I.

Interesting note, the new D7200 is not UHS-II compliant. It's also UHS-I.

Just going on memory here...It's been a while since I researched this; but I think the Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-I is basically faster than the D7100 firmware/transfer (mb/s), so anything faster would not give us any improvement...