why do I have to tidy up pics?

480sparky

.....till you're blue in the face.

How do I correct that in post?
breath1.gif

koordinator

The old fan of the Nikon ...
I have a Nikon F80, Nikon D80, Nikon D90 two bodies and a few days ago and Nikon D5500 ...
From lenses have a Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 35-70 mm f / 3.3-4.5 , the Nikon 28-80mm f / 3.3-5.6G , Nikon 70-300mm f / 4-5.6G , Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f /3.5-5.6G ED VR , AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f / 1.8G Lens AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f / 3.5-5.6G ED VR
Flash: SB 800

I'm still in dx format because fx quite expensive techniques ...

Last edited:

Pretzel

Oh! Gee! I think I shall go and research "Perfectly Clear" so that I can see how simply amazing it is, and perhaps make an instant purchase. I am so glad for forums like this that allow someone to unknowingly slip out the trade secrets that will make me perfect. I will be the best photographer ever, now, and start making thousands per shoot!

*sarcasm off*

OP, if it wasn't your intention to try and slip in an ad for <insert product here>, then I apologize, but that is SURE what it looks like!

Side door marketing for the win!?

bigal1000

Re: ThomasT

Does any Nikonite know why one needs to use Perfectly Clear to 'enhance' photos say taken by the latest Nikons, say the D5500. If so, why can't Perfectly Clear be uploaded in the D5500 or is there a similar program? I still haven't gone to digits from my F80 and velvia50, but the D5500 looks Ok in Vivid and saturation 3 with an 81A!! I want to shoot, not fiddle.

Just the ones that don't know what they are doing !!!!!!!!