Whitelight's Photos Thread

RockyNH_RIP

Full Moon!
(i think this was a night early)
Clicked this on my new tripod :biggrin-new:
Shot with the 70-300...

I like your "Moons".. I have not tried it yet but should. Not sure how well I can do with only a 200mm. I think your previous shot from the 19th was a bit sharper... all good work!

Pat in NH

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteLight

Thanks Tami, Pat & Marilynne.

I like your "Moons".. I have not tried it yet but should.. Not sure how well I can do with only a 200mm. I think your previously shot from the 19th was a bit sharper... all good work!

Pat in NH

Spot on. The earlier pic is much sharper than this one.
Strangely, this was shot with a tripod & the sharper one hand held!

WhiteLight

Pic for today..
My first attempt at portraiture :)
Thanks to some brilliant street shots that kicked me to try something that i shied away from all these days.

UP - 20120923-DSC_2114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Pic for today..
My first attempt at portraiture :)
Thanks to some brilliant street shots that kicked me to try something that i shied away from all these days.

View attachment 19875

This is a very good portrait. For a first attempt, I think that should get you to do more of them.

Taking pictures of people brings out something special out of photography.

Rick M

Pat- LR4 has an excellent tool to remove it. You put a little dropper over the fringe area and it removes the selected color.

RockyNH_RIP

Pat- LR4 has an excellent tool to remove it. You put a little dropper over the fringe area and it removes the selected color.

Thanks Rick!! I will have to go look it up and try it.. LR has so much in it, I dont even know half of what is in there yet!

Pat in NH

Rick M

Thanks Rick!! I will have to go look it up and try it.. LR has so much in it, I dont even know half of what is in there yet!

Pat in NH

I'm still learning it too Pat! Who would have thought dust removal and defringing could be so exciting! :)