which camera would be best for retail automation?

zoyeleanor

hello guys, I'm looking for retail automation camera with high resolution imaging and low light performance, could someone suggest me good quality camera with these specifications

zoyeleanor

hello guys, I'm looking for retail automation camera with high resolution imaging and low light performance, could someone suggest me good quality camera with these specifications
The camera includes incorporated infrared, or IR, clarity, which allows for excellent surveillance even in complete darkness, hence improving security and monitoring capabilities.

BF Hammer

This is a Nikon-specific forum. Nikon is not in the surveillance and security market directly. Your answer lies at one of the dozens of other sites I assume you also posted this question.

gregbowers

ou might consider the Sony Alpha a7S III mirrorless camera. It offers exceptional low-light performance with its large full-frame sensor and impressive ISO range. Additionally, it boasts a high-resolution 12.1-megapixel sensor, which provides detailed images even in challenging lighting conditions.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
My suggestion is to look into some type of dedicated security camera rather than a photography camera - one that is built specifically for the features you desire.