Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

At this moment:
D300x+D500x: 44
D700X: 50
FF:15
Out of production: 23

I had expected the entry level to be a lot more present.

Fortkentdad

Vincent I suspect those who hang out on Forums like this are more likely to be "serious enthusiasts" and hence more likely to move beyond the most entry level cameras. And those with more camera are more likely to want to talk about their gear - IMHO - just thinking out loud on this unscientific poll. I'm sure Nikon sells many more entry level units than higher end ones. What surprises me is how few FF shooters replied.

Nero

Vincent I suspect those who hang out on Forums like this are more likely to be "serious enthusiasts" and hence more likely to move beyond the most entry level cameras. And those with more camera are more likely to want to talk about their gear - IMHO - just thinking out loud on this unscientific poll. I'm sure Nikon sells many more entry level units than higher end ones. What surprises me is how few FF shooters replied.

That surprised me too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

S A SHAH

Dear Friends,
This is my first post at this wonderful forum.
I own Nikon D5100 since past more than one year. Being a photography enthusiast and using the activity as hobby to connect to nature with minute details.
My lens kit contains 18-55mm, 55-200 and 35mm nikkor lenses.
With regards,
S A SHAH

Bill16

Welcome to nikonites! You have a great little Nikon there! I've seen some awesome photos shot with that model, and not by me even though I had one for a short time! Lol :)

I hope you'll have a blast here with us! :)

Dear Friends,
This is my first post at this wonderful forum.
I own Nikon D5100 since past more than one year. Being a photography enthusiast and using the activity as hobby to connect to nature with minute details.
My lens kit contains 18-55mm, 55-200 and 35mm nikkor lenses.
With regards,
S A SHAH

CP93

D7200, but no option on the poll.
Just sold my F100.
Had an N70 but disliked it intensely. (Almost as much as the SRT-101 I hated.)
Still have my Nikkormat FTn.

Bill16

Hey [MENTION=6277]Don Kuykendall[/MENTION] like Mike mentioned, why don't you close off this thread and do another pole just like it, to see how things might have changed? Lol :)
I think it might be interesting!:D

Hey @Don Kuykendall like Mike mentioned, why don't you close off this thread and do another pole just like it, to see how things might have changed? Lol :)
I think it might be interesting!:D

I am thinking about it. I also may group cameras in more like the D3?00, D5?00, D7?00 D6?0 F8?0 I will probably keep the D700 and D750 separate since the are such different camera and not really an incremental upgrade like the DX ones have been. Group them together since there are so many variations. Any comments on this?

Bill16

Sounds good to me my friend! :D

I am thinking about it. I also may group cameras in more like the D3?00, D5?00, D7?00 D6?0 F8?0 I will probably keep the D700 and D750 separate since the are such different camera and not really an incremental upgrade like the DX ones have been. Group them together since there are so many variations. Any comments on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.