What avg age of the ones here?

Michael J.

19076 days passed since day of my birth (or 2725.1 weeks). But I am not alone with this! In world 337000 babies was born on that day. I was born on Sunday, and my zodiac sign is Taurus.

This year, I already had a birthday. , next birthday will be in 282 days. My previous birthday was 83 days ago.

Lawrence

Hint: Albert Einstein and I have the day in common for opposing reasons

Another hint: We used to have the crank handle phones on our farm when I was a kid and all phone numbers were on a party line. That is not to say we had a lot of parties, far from it, but if there were 6 farming families on one party line then only one could use the phone at any one time. Unless they were talking to each other. Our ring was three long ones. My dad used to spend hours listening to other people's conversations. His defense to this invasion of privacy was that he "knew" everyone else was guilty of it too. Those were the days.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

My first real job was as a TV engineer. We had Black and White cameras and used 2 inch video tape. I also remember buying my first calculator. It weighted 3.5 pounds, had to be plugged in, it would add, multiply, subtract and divide. It cost over $100 and I was so excited that I would not have to use my slide rule for homework in electronics school.

Hi Don, my father was a TV/Radio engineer as well. He worked at the transmitter(s). He was in it for over 45 years before retiring. Pretty cool that it's what you do as well.

wornish

Well that brought back some memories - thanks
I was a Jethro Tull fan when they first started they used to play in our local pub on a Thursday night. Ian Anderson's voice hasn't changed. Still got an original vinyl LP in the cupboard.

Jethro Tull.jpg

SteveL54

Just old enough.

All I can say is that when I was in school, we didn't have History.....

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.