What Are Some Simple Tips for Taking Better Photos?

BrentLakin

New member
I enjoy taking photos and would like to improve my photography skills. I am interested in learning how different camera settings, lighting conditions, and composition techniques can affect the final image. I also want to understand how beginners can practice without making photography too complicated. What simple tips or camera techniques have helped you take better photos?
 

Clovishound

Senior Member
Welcome.

That's a pretty broad question. I have a couple questions for you before giving some advice.

What kind of camera and lenses are you using?

What kind of photography are you interested in? Wildlife, landscape, street photography, portrait, sports etc. While they all have some common elements, there are definitely different techniques best suited to each specific genre.

Finally, what is your experience level?
 

tonye

New member
Welcome aboard,

When you decide what you really want to shoot have a good look around YouTube, tons of info out there. You will find some in depth info and beginners guides as well as lens and camera info and reviews on kit. The main thing is click away, experiment but most of all have fun.

If you get stuck with a specific problem you will probably find the answered on here.

Enjoy.
 
Top