Wendy's 2014 Project 365

wthorson

i agree with Kevin, why Jan full moon??? Jupiter in the picture too, nice

Roy, Moab Man, Moab Lady and I are educators. Any time there is a Full Moon or a drop in the Barometric Pressure, the students act like Animals. The behaviors skyrocket. We dread these times. Thanks so much for the comment on my photo. I think it is my favorite so far this year.

wud

Thanks wud for the comment. Can you post your image of the moon and clouds? I like you work and would love to learn from you.

Okay.. not so similar maybe, but nice colors around the moon. Only had the 105mm with me, so couldn't get any closer.
(Only had to look through 40 folders, I seriously need to get organized soon ;))

yndig_0621 web.JPG
yndig_0616 web.JPG

wthorson

As I was considering what I could find to shoot for my day 15 photo, I saw this through my window. My blinds are white NOT red!!

Attachments

• Ambulance Light.jpg
    Ambulance Light.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 73

wthorson

The reflection? It's only the moon and light coming it.

Yes the 105mm macro is a fixed lens :) Thanks for the information, Ok, NOW I must purchase a 105 macro, I only have a 60mm macro, but I like it.

Sent from Tapatalk
Thanks for the information, Ok, NOW I must purchase a 105 macro, I only have a 60mm macro, but I like it.

wud

Thanks for the information, Ok, NOW I must purchase a 105 macro, I only have a 60mm macro, but I like it.

I don't know what I was trying to write in my previous post....? Maybe it should say light coming in, but well, must be light from the moon, I meant. Have you noticed its 2 images? Could be that was the reflection you asked about.

Haven't tried the 60mm macro, can you show me an image you did with it?
The 105 is VERY sharp I think, but pretty slow. I like it a lot :)

wthorson

I don't know what I was trying to write in my previous post....? Maybe it should say light coming in, but well, must be light from the moon, I meant. Have you noticed its 2 images? Could be that was the reflection you asked about.

Haven't tried the 60mm macro, can you show me an image you did with it?
The 105 is VERY sharp I think, but pretty slow. I like it a lot :)

Yes wud, I was wondering about the 2 images in your moon shot. I will get some shots tomorrow with my 60mm for you

wthorson

I tried so many different subjects tonight, but none of them looked good enough. I am intimidated by all of you wonderful photographers. I finally settled on these ceramic jars in a low light situation. I was hoping to get something artistic.

Attachments

• Ceramic Jar.jpg
    Ceramic Jar.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 52

Roy1961

I tried so many different subjects tonight, but none of them looked good enough. I am intimidated by all of you wonderful photographers. I finally settled on these ceramic jars in a low light situation. I was hoping to get something artistic.

nice Wendy, very creative, half filled with wine may add to it??

mikew_RIP

Your doing great,never be intimidated by the work of others,you are your own photographer,admire learn or whatever from others but dont let it hold you back

snaphappy

I agree with mikew. I find indoor lighting frustrating beyond words and usually everything I attempt ends up with the garbage can button :) Good on you to try monochrome shiny indoor stuff