Wendy's 2014 Project 365

wthorson

as in sea urchin :D

I really like the seashell shots, and your Christmas tree in snowflake bokeh :D

Thanks Vixen, I was desperate for a shot, I had tried for hours to take pictures of snowflakes, but..... they melt too fast. So, I tried to get creative with what I had in the house. :)

Attachments

• Snowfall 12-29-2014.jpg
    Snowfall 12-29-2014.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 27

wthorson

as in sea urchin :D

I really like the seashell shots, and your Christmas tree in snowflake bokeh :D

Thanks Vixen, I was desperate for a shot, I had tried for hours to take pictures of snowflakes, but..... they melt too fast. So, I tried to get creative with what I had in the house. :) The Sea Shells and Sea Urchin (thanks for the definition Marilynne and Vixen) were given to me by a friend that dove in the ocean for them.

wthorson

I could sooooooooooooo use those today. I'm boiling my brains out in a house like a sauna on a stinking hot and humid day. Please? Let's swap places? :D[/QUOTE

You got it Vixen, it is really snowy and windy here today. With the wind chill it is around -40F. here today. The least that we could do is share. I will be sending you some of the snow, but it may not arrive until July :) LOL

Vixen

Almost Wendy, almost!! :D Woohoo.....we've done it (or we will have after 1 more shot!!). I'm glad you stuck in there and thanks for supporting me along the way with my 365. Sure helped!! :D