Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"

Needa

Senior Member
Challenge Team
"Toys" – sailor365's Choice


Subject: "Toys"

Let's see how creative you can be! Color, B&W, HDR...anything goes except AI images!



DO NOT SHOOT OR POST IMAGES UNTIL WEDNESDAY SEPT 23rd.
This early announcement of the topic is to give a little think time, before the challenge begins. Photos must be taken and submitted between 00:00 UTC of the start date and 23:59 UTC of the end date.


The Rules

1. Any photo submitted for the Weekly Photo Challenge must be taken using a Nikon Camera! Any photo submitted for a weekly challenge must be taken during the dates specified in the challenge thread and taken by YOU including all parts of composites!

2. If the EXIF does not show using a browser EXIF app, listing the camera and capture date/time below the photo is required. Listing exposure info, lens & focal length is encouraged so others can learn.

3. Photos must be posted in this thread to be considered. Links to photos will not be considered an entry (In other words, no Flikr, Photobucket, or similar links) Also, no AI images.

4. Only one photo entry per member for each week, unless otherwise noted. It is acceptable to delete a post and submit a new entry, replacing the image within a post is not.

5. All regularly active members of Nikonites are allowed to participate, including moderators and administrators.

Voting

During the submission & like periods, please click the Thanks/Like button to vote for your favorite images. You can vote for as many as you want! At the end of the week, you will have the opportunity to vote for the top 3 photos for this challenge!


There will be no cash or prizes awarded for the Weekly Photo Challenges, unless specifically noted by the site administrator.

Any photo will be accepted for the challenge. Edited or straight out of the camera, it does not matter. You are left with complete freedom to do whatever genre of photography you wish to do, and your own interpretation of the challenge subject.
 

nikonpup

Senior Member
forgotten toys
710_5099.jpg
 

Aussie_Dave

New member
The capture date doesn't show. Please add to your entry thanks.
Hi Needa, I'm a bit confused when you said my capture date doesn't show, the photo I submitted was shot yesterday evening around 6.02pm AEST in Raw, then I downloaded the photos into my computer and converted them to Jpg after editing them to how I liked it, I then resized the Jpg image to fit into the forum for the competition.......when I read this post, I added the date and time it was taken in my post but then looked at the other entries and none of them had done the same, only shows when they posted the image not when it was taken........can you please explain?

Regards Aussie_Dave
 

Needa

Senior Member
Challenge Team
can you please explain?
To see the EXIF data in the other photos you need a browser extension. I'm using Exify with Firefox. If no data shows as with yours it must be manually added which you did except for the date. When I mouse over the image it shows in a footer (example). Some editing programs remove some of all of the EXIF data by default.
EXIF_9_30.png

Hope this helps.
 
Top