Weekly Challenge Sep 27 - Oct 04: Colorful

IvanB

dsc_9900.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Polarised CD case.
bba47d07ae5cd6f75830b02f87bc2981.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The EXIF data is not listed with your photo entry. It may have been stripped in your processing or when you sent it from your phone. Please add the EXIF data or try to resubmit your photo.

roger13

Please disregard the post. Unable to use my pc as I'm travelling at the moment and my phone strips all exif data. Oops!

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Please disregard the post. Unable to use my pc as I'm travelling at the moment and my phone strips all exif data. Oops!

We accept the honor system. Just type in/add the EXIF data to your post or on a new post. We will accept that.

roger13

As I remember, 1/125s at f5.6 ISO 100 on a tripod. The CD case on a laptop screen , providing a polarised light source. A circular polarizing filter on the lens to cross-polarise the case.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
As I remember, 1/125s at f5.6 ISO 100 on a tripod. The CD case on a laptop screen , providing a polarised light source. A circular polarizing filter on the lens to cross-polarise the case.

Thanks, but the main info needed for the weekly challenges is the date photo taken and the camera used.